Grandma Carole has a porch swing that has become a wonderful spot to sit out on while visiting her. This summer I have grown to really love moments on the porch swing. I usually have to share it with Jake which means you get to go for a ride since he won't sit still on it Haha. Grandma usually sits in her rocking chair, but we sit out, enjoying the weather, and creating special memories. I let Jake know that even if we don't work out I am still coming to visit, which means his wife will get the boot if she is already on that swing. Thank you Grandma for loaning us your swing, for always providing a prayer shawl when it is cold, providing the drinks, and for always welcoming us when we stop by unexpectedly as well as letting us visit. We love you!
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment